Rainbow Childcare in Kirkby has been rated as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted following a recent inspectors.
The nursery received outstanding judgements for their:-
- Overall effectiveness
- Quality of education
- Behaviour and attitudes
- Personal development
- Leadership and management
Inspectors found that:-
- Children thrive at this nursery. Children are completely engaged and enthralled by the individualised curriculum on offer.
- Staff have immensely high expectations for all children, who achieve beyond these expectations.
- Children are emotionally intelligent. They learn about feelings and discuss important events.
- They are well prepared for the transition to school.
- Children are respectful and have an infectious desire to explore and discover. They are motivated and curious learners.
- Children show that they feel valued and secure in this nursery.
- The passion and commitment of all staff truly benefits every child.
Cllr Margaret Harvey, Cabinet Member for Children’s Services, said “It was a delight to read this report which clearly demonstrates that the management team all strive to ensure that every child succeeds and achieves their very best and they are well prepared for school. Well done to everyone concerned.”
In Knowsley, 99% of nurseries and childminders have been judged outstanding or good by Ofsted. Rainbow Childcare was last inspected in 2016, when it was rated outstanding in all areas.