The Council’s Knowsley Works team, in partnership with the Department for Work and Pensions, is hosting an informative event for residents aged 50 and over.
The sessions will cover:-
- Employment and pension options
- What your likely income will be in retirement, and how you can maximise it
- Career options that work in in harmony with your health and wellbeing
If you’d like to find out more, just call in to one of the 50+ choices sessions that are taking place on:-
- Tuesday 20 June from 10am until 1pm at Knowsley Works Huyton Town Centre, 43 Derby Road
- Tuesday 27 June from 10am until 1pm at Knowsley Works Kirkby Town Centre, 82-84 St Chads Parade
No booking needed – just come along.
Mid-life is an important stage in planning and preparing for a good later life. With a rising state pension age and many people living for longer, there is a greater need to plan and prepare for the future than ever before.