With the recent bad weather its no surprise that many of us are eagerly waiting the return of indoor hospitality on 17 May.
Knowsley’s bars, pubs and restaurants have worked hard over recent weeks preparing to fully reopen and it is really important that customers play their role in making it a success too.
To help reduce the risk of the COVID-19 spreading, venues will have to ensure they are COVID secure and are only allowed to open under strict rules. This means that it will be table service only and you can only meet up as a group of six or with one other household.
The recent reopening of outdoor hospitality has been hugely successful with the majority following the rules and supporting staff as they provide the best possible service.
If you’re heading indoors to enjoy hospitality, please ensure that you:
- Follow all guidance set out by the venue when entering and moving around
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt) when moving away from your table
- Only meet up with 6 people (rule of six) or one other household
- Use the NHS Trace and Trace app
- Do not attempt to go to the bar
- Do not move from table to table or group to group
- Use hand sanitizer regularly and maintain social distancing
Knowsley residents are also urged to take up regular (twice weekly) testing to support the borough’s recovery efforts and ensure that we continue to move along the Government’s recovery. One in three people with COVID-19 do not experience symptoms so it is important these cases are identified as more of society opens up. You can find out more about regular testing here.