If you’d like to speak with one of the council’s One Stop Shop Advisors, from Tuesday, 3 April 2018 they will be available as follows:-
- Huyton One Stop Shop – Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm (please arrive by 2.30pm)
- Kirkby One Stop Shop – Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm (please arrive by 2.30pm)
- Prescot One Stop Shop – Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 2pm (please arrive by 1.30pm)
- Halewood One Stop Shop – Tuesday and Thursday, 10am to 2pm (please arrive by 1.30pm)
All of the One Stop Shop offices will still be open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday in order for you to:-
- Access online services with free PC access and support from a Digital Champion
- Use the self-service stations to submit evidence to support applications
- Make payments using the self-service payment machines
In addition, the council’s Contact Centre will be open from 9am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and 9am to 4pm on Wednesday.
Remember, lots of services are available online on the council’s website, which you can access at a time and place to suit you, plus there’s no queues and its free. If you need any help to get online, please speak to a Digital Champion in any of the council’s One Stop Shops.