Do you need help accessing the council’s online services? Then our online advisors may be able to help you.
It’s free to use and you can access it from a mobile phone, PC or tablet.
Advisors are online Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, between 9am and 5pm and Wednesday between 9am and 4pm, They can support you to get online for a number of things including:-
- Council Tax – registering for e-billing, viewing your account, making a payment, apply for sole occupier discount, view your Council Tax, view payments made and when your next payment is due
- Benefits (housing or Council Tax reduction) – view your claim status, your entitlement and due dates, provide evidence and report a change in your circumstances
- Report a street light issue, noise, fly tipping, litter, dog fouling, abandoned vehicle, missed bin, replacement blue or grey bin
- Apply for a parking permit or a blue badge
- Apply for a school place
- Book a pest control appointment
- Register to vote
- Report a change of address or changes to circumstances
- Check your bin collection dates
In addition, advisors can help you find your way around the website including how to find your nearest school, GP, dentist, local councillor and nearest PC and free WiFi locations.
Simply visit the council’s website, click on the ‘online services’ option on the home page and you can then start a chat with an advisor.