Morrisons has now advertised a number of positions for its new Kirkby store which is due to open in a few months’ time.
Vacancies currently being advertised include:-
· Front of House Team Leader – Market Kitchen
· Market Street Manager
· Market Street Fresh Food Manager
· Replenishment Manager
· Customer Services Manager
· Market Street Meat and Fish Manager
· Twilight Manager
· Sous Chef – Market Kitchen
· Head Chef – Market Kitchen
· Front of House Manager – Market Kitchen
· Chef Manager – Market Kitchen
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2021 and further information can be found on Morrisons’ website.
The new store is part of the new retail development in Kirkby Town Centre and will span 45,000 feet2. The retail development site also includes a Morrisons petrol station, a drive-through KFC restaurant, a drive-through Taco Bell restaurant, and a new store for Home Bargains, with over 450 parking spaces.
Councillor Tony Brennan, Knowsley Council’s Regeneration and Economic Development Cabinet Member, said:
“This is great news for local residents with even more job opportunities being created thanks to our new retail development. The Council’s Knowsley Works team is available to help local residents with help and support in completing applications. Contact the team today by emailing email@example.com and good luck!”