Remember you must get tested 5 days after your attendance so that your results feed into the Event Research Programme.
The programme aims to reopen the cultural and business sectors and Liverpool is taking part in delivering a number of pilot events to test safety at mass gatherings without the need for social distancing.
The events are:
- The Good Business Festival Presents: Change Business for Good – Wednesday 28 April
- Circus Club – Friday 30 April & Sunday 1 May
- Sefton Park Pilot music festival – Sunday 2 May
- The Luna Cinema on the Waterfront – Friday 14, Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 May
In order to attend the events, participants must give their consent to testing requirements which includes:-
- You must take a Lateral Flow Covid-19 test between 07:00 and 21:00 the day before the event. You must visit one of the designated community test centres below to take your Lateral Flow Test. These are Exhibition Centre Liverpool, King’s Dock, L3 4FP, Liverpool One, Unit 73, L1 8BU, Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium, Anfield Road, L4 0TH and Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, L15 4LE. Once you have taken your test and received a negative result, your e-ticket for the event will be automatically activated.
- You will asked to take an at-home PCR test on the day of the event.
- You will be asked to take an at-home PCR test five days after the event.
- The PCR home testing kits will be given to you when you attend your Lateral Flow Test.
These follow up tests are critical for the event research data required by the scientists.
Further information about the Liverpool Events Programme can be found here.