With hundreds of you now signed up to help as volunteers in Knowsley, we’ve produced some FAQs to help answer any questions you may have.
Firstly – thank you for volunteering! Whatever time you can give, you will be helping make a real difference to people in our communities.
Guides for volunteers:
These guides have been produced to help our volunteers.
- Volunteer information sheet
- Food shopping guide
- Safeguarding information
- Dog walking factsheet
- Protecting personal information
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Mental health services factsheet
- Manual handling: top tips
- Lone working guidance for volunteers
- How to purchase a volunteer card
- Check in and Chat guide
- How to help a resident who is a prepayment energy customer
- How to help a resident with no access to cash / bank cards
Questions about the collection of shopping & provisions