Did you know that many of Knowsley Council’s meetings are live streamed via its website?
And that if you can’t make it to a meeting, or go online at the exact time, you can now watch the proceedings back at a time to suit you?
All meetings are now available to watch online – from full Council and Cabinet meetings to Planning Committee and Scrutiny meetings, which look in more depth at issues such as the climate emergency, social care or economic growth.
You can find all the meetings – live, upcoming and past – on the council’s new webcast portal.
Upcoming Knowsley Council meetings:
- Knowsley Children and Families Board – Tuesday, 26 September, 3.30pm
- Stronger Communities Scrutiny Committee – Tuesday, 26 September, 6pm
- Licensing Committee – Wednesday, 27 September, 6pm
- Climate Emergency Scrutiny Committee – Thursday, 28 September, 6pm
- Cabinet – Wednesday, 4 October 2023, 5pm
- Planning Committee – Thursday, 12 October, 6pm
- Council – Wednesday, 18 October, 6pm
- Cabinet – Wednesday, 8 November, 5pm
- Planning Committee – Thursday, 9 November, 6pm
- Governance and Audit Committee – Monday, 13 November, 6pm
- Inclusive Growth and Skills Scrutiny Committee – Tuesday, 14 November, 6pm
- Knowsley Schools Forum – Thursday, 16 November, 3.30pm
- Licensing Committee – Thursday, 16 November, 6pm
- Health and Wellbeing Board – Tuesday, 21 November, 2pm
- Health and Adult Social Care Scrutiny Committee – Tuesday, 21 November, 6pm (POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBC)
- Knowsley Children and Families Board – Tuesday, 28 November, 3.30pm
- Stronger Communities Scrutiny Committee – Tuesday, 28 November, 6pm
- Climate Emergency Scrutiny Committee – Thursday, 30 November, 6pm
Please note: These dates and times are correct at the time of publication – however, they may change. Please check this page of the council’s website for the most up to date information.