There are lots of ways that you can contact the Council – many from the comfort of your own home.
If you need to contact Knowsley Council, you can do so by:-
- Contacting us online at knowsley.gov.uk/online-services. Online services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are a range of services you can contact us about online including applying for a school place, applying for a Blue Badge, paying your Council Tax, applying for benefits, making a planning application, requesting a new bin or for your bin to be repaired, booking a bulky waste collection, booking a Registrar Office appointment, booking a pest control appointment and reporting issues such as dog fouling, fly-tipping, litter, noise problems, road and traffic light issues.
- Chat to an Online Advisor – start a chat at knowsley.gov.uk/online-services. Advisors are available Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with the exception of Wednesday which is 9am until 4pm.
- By telephone – call 0151 489 6000. Our Customer Services Team is available Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with the exception of Wednesday which is 9am until 4pm.
- Face-to-face – appointments can be made by calling 0151 489 6000.
- Online access and digital support is available in all of the Borough’s libraries. Details about library locations, opening hours and services can be found on the Council’s website.
- You can also contact the Council to set up a direct debit to pay your Council Tax. You can set this up online, or you can call 0151 443 4476, make a telephone payment by calling 0151 443 4476, pay Online, or pay by cash – pay at any PayPoint agent. You can find your nearest Paypoint here. For all other Council payments, you can pay online or telephone 0151 489 6000.